Use the following topics to make sure you follow guidelines when making changes to your home. There are also some topics that will improve your use of this site as well as how to stay in touch with your Homeowners Board and community news as it happens.
For your reference you may click the link provided or go to... >Information Center> Resources> Painting Information> Approved Color Schemes
2. After you have decided on your appropriate color scheme you must make sure to submit an Architectural Request to firstname.lastname@example.org 3. Once you receive approval from Kinney Management you will be able to start work
Report a community issue?
1. Use the "Questions, Comments, Concerns" section on the right panel to submit to Kinney Management . --->
2. You may also call Kinney Management at 480.820.3451 or e-mail at email@example.com
Some things you might report/send in could include notification of a Break-In, Reporting a Violation, An idea for the Board to review, or any other important issue that potentially needs to be known by the community at large.
Get added to the Your Neighbors List
1. Gather the following information about your business
25 Word or Less Business Description
Name & Title
2. Send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your residence address and it will be considered to add to the list.
Find the Board meeting minutes?
1. Board Meeting Minutes Click the above link otherwise it can be found from the Menu Bar at > Information Center > Archive
Receive community updates?
1. Fill in your e-mail address at the bottom left corner of the page
2. A window will open
3. Fill in the verification message in the box and then click "Complete Subscription Request"
4. Check your e-mail and click the included link to verify your request.
5. You will now receive community updates as they appear.
| Questions | Comments | Concerns |
Copyright Oasis at Anozira | All Rights Reserved
Information contained on this site is voluntary and should not be taken as recommendation from the Association, Kinney Management Services, or The Oasis Board of Directors. The webmaster and site sponsor hold harmless any information contained from this site.